Friday, July 20, 2007

So here's an old video from Nylon.

NYLON TV + MYSPACE: LOS ANGELES

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Tell me what you think of it. I personally didn't like it. I think, since born and raised in LA, I see it differently then the people in the video did. I personally don't like Rooney, so seeing them in the vid didn't do much for me. Lavender Diamond was kind of weird, so I didn't really like watching her. Cory Kennedy was as she usually was, and Cisco Adler does nothing for me. None of them represented LA and what we stand for. There's so much more in the music scene than what they mentioned, and there's so much more fashion and cool-hip stores if you just open your eyes more!

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Hmm, template hacking. On your blogger dashboard, click the link that says "manage template". Then scroll down until you find the code part that says "edit me" or something like that, and you're free to place in links as you like. Jeez, I sure hope that works!