Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bangs

Today I am going to get my bangs cut. I've been sporting the side-swept bangs for quite a while, and I think that it is time for something new. Am I tired of seeing side-swept bangs? Very much so. They are almost as bad as sneaker flats (yes, I cannot STAND them) and flip flops (a great reminder of high school fashion).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am planning to get ones like the beautiful Irina Lazareanu! Perfect length and thickness. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

The Beauty Mum said...

Sneaker-flats? So THAT'S what they're called!

Isabel said...

Bangs kick ass. Irina kicks ass. Awesome choice of hairstyle - I too, rock the bangs!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love inspiring hair? :P

ah ha school is coming soon!

katie said...

i had side-swept bangs too then i got them cut like irina's bangs. they turned out ok, but a little too straight across with no longer pieces to frame the face, though. now, of course, i've gotten lazy and haven't cut them in a while, so yeah. i need to get on that!