Monday, July 16, 2007

The Shangri-LA?

Yes, taken from the song "Kashmir" by the amazing Led Zeppelin. "Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream. Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream. My shangri-la beneath the summer moon, I will return again. Sure as the dust that floats high and true, when movin through kashmir". I changed the "la" to "LA" though, for Los Angeles of course, dur!

Ok, so anyways I'm Lizzy and I'm 16 years young. Here's some things you should know about me:

1. Music has made me who I am today. 80's Hairmetal, 70's Classic Rock, Hard Rock, etc. My favorite band is, and always will be Motley Crue. Never heard? Google them. You might be pleasantly surprised [or not!]. Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath and Guns n' Roses. Music inspires me how I act, how I dress, what I believe in, and how I see people [odd, I know].
2. I really like to read. But lately it seems, it's hard to sit down and actually find time to read something anymore because of the internet, school and whatnot. Recently, I've started getting into Harry Potter again. Yes, I admit it and I'm not ashamed whatsoever. I used to be into the whole Harry Potter craze back when the first books started coming out, and now, since the final book is coming out soon, I seemed to have fallen in love yet again.
3. Fashion inspires me. I love seeing people on the streets, who can walk down them, wearing crazy outfits with confidence, and not care what others think of them. I enjoy people who have their own style, whether or not it was in Vogue or Harpers Bazaar, but it makes them happy and feel beautiful.

No comments: