Friday, August 24, 2007

Sorry about the break

I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently. I've been away in northern CA with the family. We went to Santa Cruz which was amazing! It was all hippie incense shops and thrift stores! We also went to Monterey and Morro Bay [which has an excellent health food store called "Sunshine Health Foods"! Yum!]. I promise to write more blogs but school is starting soon and work has been very hectic. But, I've already planned out my first day outfit :]. We have to wear polos, to I plan on wearing a dark gray one with:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Black skinny jeans by an unknown brand named "Gather". I actually found them at this little place by my work called "Fashion Q" for $21! And seriously, they fit me better than any other jean I've bought.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Plain white tee underneath my polo, similar to this one by Urban Outfitters.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Black vest over my polo unbuttoned [the one I got is also from "Fashion Q" $9!]. This one is from UO again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Minnetonka Moccasin Booties from UO with jeans tucked into them. Irina has also been seen wearing the same ones [inspiration? yes!]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Similar to The Blues Brothers. Hahaha ;]


So, do you think its a good outfit. Too much? Not enough? Feedback :]


3 comments:

Alison said...

That outfit seems awesome, but I would replace the boots with some awesome bold heels that have been on runways everywhere lately

The Beauty Mum said...

Cute boots. Love the outfit, not trying too hard etc etc...

Emma said...

Fab outfit. And re. links- you just go to blogger, click "settings", then "template" and add a link list. :^) I'll link you now anyways.